Welcome to WSM London 2017
Join us next year for WSM London 2017, 11-13 January 2017, QEII Centre Westminster, London. Online delegate booking will be live from June.
Whether you plan to attend for one, two or all three days, WSM London has everything you need to meet your professional development needs.
- Dr Andy Bodenham, Leeds: Safer interventional procedures in anaesthesia and critical care
- Prof Justiaan Swanevelder, Capetown: Peri-operative medicine: lessons from a developing country
- 16 ‘Core Topics’ presentations on a wide range of clinical and non-clinical subjects – essential for revalidation
- Special celebratory historical session marking 25 years of the College’s Royal Charter, and 85 years of the AAGBI
- Sessions on general anaesthetic topics and controversies, training, risk information, intravenous anaesthesia, resuscitation/rescue, mechanisms, teamworking, infectious outbreaks, innovation and much much more
- Debate: This House believes that we should forget about evidence and use our intuition
- Workshops on echocardiography, TIVA, neuromuscular monitoring, resuscitation and how to publish
- Posters with prizes; deadline for abstracts: 15 August 2016
More details posted soon
All AAGBI members attending WSM London receive exclusive member-only discounts.
Save the date
With over 1000 delegates at WSM London 2016, don't miss out on attending next year's WSM London 11-13 January 2017.