Welcome to WSM London 2017
Exhibitor booking NOW OPEN!
Join us at the AAGBI's Winter Scientific Meeting (WSM) London, 11-13 January 2017, QEII Centre Westminster, London. Delegate booking is now open and AAGBI members save money.
- Core Topics day covering 16 essential clinical and non-clinical topics, essential for your revalidation.
- Major sessions covering new guidelines and general anaesthestic topics and controversies, training, risk information, intravenous anaesthesia, resuscitation/rescue, mechanisms, teamworking, infectious outbreaks, innovation and more.
- Practical workshops including echocardiography, TIVA, neuromuscular monitoring and more.
2. High-profile keynote speakers to inspire your learning
- Baroness Prof Susan Greenfield, Oxford: Perspectives on consciousness
- Dr Andy Bodenham, Leeds: Safer interventional procedures in anaesthesia and critical care
- Prof Justiaan Swanevelder, Capetown: Peri-operative medicine: lessons from a developing country
3. Professional development opportunities
- Get noticed by your peers and the wider profession by taking part in the AAGBI abstract poster, NELA sponsored trainee poster and Innovation Prize presentations.
- Special trainee networking lunch.
All AAGBI members attending WSM London receive exclusive member-only discounts.
WSM London 2017 abstract submission, NELA sponsored trainee poster prize and the AAGBI Innovation Prize are now open. Find out more here.